Aaron Paul plays Eddie Lane in The Path.
Aaron Paul was born and raised in Emmett, Idaho, to Darla (Haynes) and Robert Sturtevant, a retired Baptist minister. While growing up, Paul took part in church programs, and performed in plays.
He attended Centennial High School in Boise, Idaho. It was there, in eighth grade, that Aaron decided he wanted to become an actor. He joined the theatre department and became obsessed with the idea of acting for a living. After finishing school, Aaron moved to Los Angeles.
During the late '90's, he worked as an usher at the Universal Studios Movie Theatre in Hollywood. His television debut was in an episode of Beverly Hills, 90210 (1990), which was followed by an appearance in another Aaron Spelling series, Melrose Place (1992).
On the big screen, Aaron played the estranged son of Jeff Bridges in K-PAX (2001), and Tom Cruise's brother-in-law in Mission: Impossible III (2006).
After appearing in several roles on American television, his breakthrough role came as "Jesse Pinkman" in the AMC series Breaking Bad (2008). The character was only supposed to last for one season, but series creator Vince Gilligan changed his mind, due to Aaron's chemistry with Bryan Cranston. He has won three Emmy Awards for "Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series" for this role (2010, 2012 and 2014). 
Other roles Edit
- Tyler Petersen in The Divison
- Michael Powell inK-PAX
- Ethan Ritter in The Guardian
- David Winkle in The X-Files
- Marcus Denton in NYPD Blue
- Peter Hutchins Jr. in CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
- Ben Gordon in CSI: Miami
- Eddie Laroche in Veronica Mars
- Michael Zizzo in Criminal Minds
- Stew Ellis in Bones
- Link Hofstadter in Ghost Whisperer
- Rick Meade in Mission: Impossible III
- Scott Quittman in Big Love
- Jesse Pinkman in Breaking Bad
- Todd Chavez in BoJack Horseman
- Tobey Marshall in Need for Speed
- Joshua in Exodus: Gods and Kings
- Steve Watts in Eye in the Sky
- Eddie Lane in The Path
- Gabe Welch in Triple 9